Friday, January 7, 2011

S-A-D .. ( T ^ T )

Oouccchhhh.. 
 Heart ( ♥ ) Bleeding ...
Happen twice edi..
Is my fault..
But i have try to best d.. Miracle doesn't show up ..
B'coz i'm juz a extremely humble people  =( God won't stand by my side ..

^________________________________^

let's think about something stupid..
yesterday morning i went to office as usual,
i gonna press d alarm to open d door..
so i press 4 number but d door did not open at all ..
i get SHOCK..
 then i trying to call office's friend..
when i taking out my phone ,
i saw my office's uncle walk to d next door n press d alarm to open d door..
then i only realize ..
" I GET IN TO THE WRONG DOOR" 

so embarrassed.. n yet he still ask me " wanna go up" >.< ~ 
Fishhhhh~~~

What m i doing recently !!
心不守舍..

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...noobie u a...like tat also can a?if u see i when to the wrong shop,then i must purposely do tat de...coz got 1 not bad de guy work at digi shop~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha!! sui po!!!!
    new target horrr~~~ XDDD

    ReplyDelete