Saturday, January 8, 2011

朋友♥ 永远的财富

Hmmmmm.. headache ..
This few days keep on online n playing game..
didn't sleep well at all ..

Miss d ice cream so muchhh~
Of coz.. i bought ice cream n eat too XD

When sitting on d bench ..
I miss all my friends so much..

Momo , me , Misaki *heart them* this my Form6 gang..
n also Janice Quan (we dint take picture together T^T)
Although we always argue =目
But really wont argue more than 2 hour ..
cause we know each other well ..♥

 This my Gossip Queen gang * heart them ♥ (a bit dark >.<sry)
I love to hang out with them so much..
cause always can capture many many many picure..
n yet we love to GOSSIP so much..
U all are my Dear ♥
They stand by my side no matter what happen..
just like what happen few days ago..
They beside me n support me when something happen on me
*Touching*

Suddenly i think of all my dearssss..
Lucky i still not yet drunk..
cause i still need to fetch my students back XD..
n i talk lots with my students..

I like to treat students as friends..
but i sure i will teach them well
trust me ..=]

FriendsSss.. Can i hug u all~~~~ mwakxx~

3 comments:

  1. the way u treat ur student is rite! =)
    love u too ^*^ mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^....we shud go out with nian and keep take photo with her...wakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  3. vikie>> thx~~ someone say d style i teach is incorrect >.<
    misaki>> yaya== reli.. i dint take pic with her at all

    ReplyDelete