Wednesday, January 19, 2011

【20th Jan 】

WeeeEeee ~
everything going smooth =]
nothing special happen this few day .
And i get used to my job already ^^
happy with my job now..
n talk lots with d one who sit beside me..ngek ngek~
Enjoying everyday n feel d time passed so fast

Wake Up > Work > Go home > Practicing Piano & Violin > Sleep 

This is how I pass my time >.<
seems boring .. but it is peaceful life ..
Cause i have promise daddy not to bring much trouble for them anymore..
i have to  [ Self behave ] Controlling myself
Controlling myself going out much >.< awwww...
Gonna become a Nerd? ( but i didn't touch book at all =P )

3 more day is Daddy Birthday ^o^
Gonna make a birthday card n e- mail for him..weeeeeee~
Love Ya ~ My daddy .. muckx ♥

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !!  

GONG XI FA CAI ~ 

1 comment: