Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm Back ♥

uh uhhhh  *Cough*

My blog full of dust edi ..
Gonna wipe it off..  Wait a second.. Loading ......



Done^^ no more dust ..
Cola is back

Recently kinda emotional  Don''t know what's wrong with me
..and getting impatient when talking with other people ..

Gonna take my Diploma LT exam on November..3 month to go only
But still left one pieces haven't touch it yet and other pieces were suck like shit =X
Goshhh!!  Gonna practice more and more until my hands handicapped.. Well -..- just kidding ..

Humpp.. throw this a side..
I going penang on 29th with my dear ^o^  then 31st go Cameron
Can't Wait for it ..awwww~
although i think it'll be jamming along d way to penang  and it'll be lotssss people..
And..it'll spend lo.. 
But its okay ^o^  
looking forward to it..25 more days to go =) Enjoy!

By the way, gonna work hard for my piano first..

You can do it !! No one can beat u down~
I will do better than "her" 
No no..i 'll be d best =D Jia you

No comments:

Post a Comment